- Women’s Health
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Skin Care
- Men’s Health
Generic Vermox (also known as Mebendazole tablet) is a medicine with anthelmintic action. It is included in the list of vital and essential medicines. Drug has a fairly broad spectrum of activity, but the greatest efficiency is noted in the treatment of enterobiasis and trichuriasis.
Mebendazole Tablet (Vermox)
Generic Vermox (also known as Mebendazole tablet) is a medicine with anthelmintic action. It is included in the list of vital and essential medicines. Drug has a fairly broad spectrum of activity, but the greatest efficiency is noted in the treatment of enterobiasis and trichuriasis. Application of Generic Vermoxum provides irreversible disturbance of glucose utilization, which leads to a depletion of glycogen in tissues of worms. In addition, this anthelmintic drug prevents the synthesis of cellular tubulin, thus freezing the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate.
Generic Vermoxum is prescribed for treatment of the following diseases:
- enterobiosis (a parasitic disease caused by pinworms)
- teniasis (a parasitic disease caused by the pork tapeworm and characterized by lesions of the small intestine)
- ascariasis (a parasitic disease caused by Ascaris human)
- gnathostomiasis (a parasitic disease caused by a nematode and is characterized by swelling, dermatitis and nodes size of a pea, which are formed under the skin)
- hookworm (a parasitic disease caused by hookworm)
- capillariasis (parasitism in the small intestine and the cecum worms several species of capillaries)
- trichocephalosis (defeat of the gastrointestinal tract caused by nematodes)
- hydatid disease (a disease caused by parasitizing the larvae of the tapeworm Echinococcus)
Generic Vermox is taken inside with a small amount of water. Adults and children over 10 years with enterobioze use 100 mg one time per day. Children aged 2 to 10 years - once a dose of 25-50 mg. All family members are recommended to use this treatment simultaneously.
Side effects of Vermoxum which are accompanied with its applying:
- dyspeptic disorders character (abdominal pain, nausea, violation of a chair)
- manifestations of allergic reactions (swelling, rash on the skin, hives)
- defects of the fetus during pregnancy
- leukopenia (decrease in the absolute content of white blood cells)
- hematuria (blood in the urine)
- cylindruria (qualitative change in urine, characterized by the appearance in it of cylindrical cells of coagulated protein and blood cells)
Generic Vermox may not be used for children up to 2 years of age and women during childbearing; in the presence of liver disease, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease. Vermoxum it is not recommended to combine with alcohol, it is advisable not to drink alcohol during therapy.
If you have another kind of problem, caused by infection or bacteria, we suggest you to check out Generic Flagyl 200 mg online that is antiprotozoal and antimicrobial medicine, which is a treatment for different infections that stops bacteria and protozoa growing. One another bactericidal broad-spectrum drug is Generic Bactrim 80mg, which you also can buy on our website.